Art or Photo Credit: YES Network
The New York Yankees’ dominance on the field has translated into surging viewership on the YES Network. Of note:
- YES’ Primetime Yankees games since the conclusion of the Olympics have been averaging 361,000 Total Viewers in the New York DMA, easily out-delivering all other primetime schedules in the market, including broadcast affiliates’.
- Friday’s Yankees-A’s game averaged 295,000 Total Viewers in the New York DMA, making it YES’ most-viewed Late Night West Coast telecast since 2017.
- Seven of YES’ nine Primetime Yankees games since the conclusion of the Olympics has been the most-viewed English-language program on that particular night in the New York DMA.
- August has been YES’ best month of the 2021 season in terms of Yankees viewership, with the network’s averaging 325,000 Total Viewers per Yankees telecast this month.
- Five of the YES App’s 10 most-streamed Yankees games this season have occurred this month.