Yankees games on Amazon Prime Video will be available throughout Yankees’ home-team footprint on hundreds of compatible devices at no additional cost to Prime members
Yankees on Prime Video to feature X-Ray—an exclusive Amazon technology that provides in-game stats, real-time play-by-play Information and more
Prime Video to air 15-minute pre-game show featuring lineup of YES Network’s on-air talent for all Prime Video Yankees broadcasts
The New York Yankees, Amazon Prime Video and the YES Network announced the schedule for 21 New York Yankees games on Prime Video this season, which will be available at no additional cost to Prime members. The first Yankees game on Prime Video is scheduled for Sunday, April 18, when the Yankees host the Tampa Bay Rays.
Schedule of Yankees games on Prime Video
- Sunday, April 18 vs. Tampa Bay – 1 p.m.
- Friday, April 23 @ Cleveland – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 27 @ Baltimore – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 14 @ Baltimore – 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 21 vs. Chicago White Sox – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, May 29 @ Detroit – 4 p.m.
- Sunday, May 30 @ Detroit – 1 p.m.
- Saturday, June 12 @ Philadelphia – 4 p.m.
- Sunday, June 20 vs. Oakland – 1 p.m.
- Friday, July 2 vs. New York Mets – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, July 11 @ Houston – 2 p.m.
- Friday, July 23 @ Boston – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 27 @ Tampa Bay – 7 p.m.
- Friday, July 30 @ Miami – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 15 @ Chicago White Sox – 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 17 vs. Boston – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 22 vs. Minnesota – TBD
- Saturday, Aug. 28 @ Oakland – 4 p.m
- Friday, Sept. 17 vs. Cleveland – 7 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 24 @ Boston – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 29 @ Toronto – 7 p.m.
All game times ET. Schedule subject to change.
Yankees games on Prime Video this season will feature Amazon’s exclusive X-Ray technology, which allows fans streaming on Android, iOS mobile and Fire TV to access live in-game stats, team and player details and real-time play-by-play information as they watch. In addition, Prime Video will air a new 15-minute pre-game show ahead of the first pitch for every Prime Video broadcast, which will feature a lineup of YES Network’s on-air talent. The pre-game show will preview the day’s game, highlight marquee match-ups and top players and provide keys to the game.
Prime members throughout the Yankees’ home-team footprint, which includes New York state, Connecticut, northeast Pennsylvania and north and central New Jersey, will have access to all 21 Yankees games on Prime Video this season at no additional cost to their membership. These will be simulcasts of games produced by YES airing on PIX11 and other over-the-air partners for Yankees telecasts. Fans in these locations can watch at home or on the go across hundreds of compatible devices. They can stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on smartphones, tablets, set-top boxes, game consoles or select smart TVs. For a complete list of compatible devices, visit amazon.com/howtostream.