Art or Photo Credit: YES Network
- Last night’s Yankees-Braves telecast was YES’ most-viewed Primetime game of the year, averaging 423,000 Total Viewers in the New York DMA.
- Viewership peaked during the 10:45-11:00 p.m. quarter-hour last night when 544,000 Total Viewers tuned in to the telecast.
- YES was the most-viewed TV network in the New York DMA last night for 12 consecutive quarter hours (8-11 p.m.).
- 71,000 unique streamers watched the game last night on the YES App, making it the second most-viewed game ever on either the YES App or its predecessor, FOX Sports GO.
- Since the conclusion of the Tokyo Olympics, seven of YES’ nine Primetime Yankees games have been the most-viewed English-language program in the New York DMA.
- YES has had 15 games this season (out of 101 games) that have averaged more than 350,000 Total Viewers; by comparison, YES had 17 such games in 131 total games in 2019.