New York City Football Club has clinched an MLS Cup Playoffs spot for the fifth straight season!
Next step: earning home field advantage before we take on the best of the Eastern Conference. Don't miss out on our next big moment.
The Audi MLS Cup Playoffs will consist of single-elimination matches hosted by the higher-seeded team and will follow a straight bracket format through the MLS Cup on Dec. 12.
- 18 total clubs will compete in the Audi MLS Cup Playoffs: 10 from East, 8 from West
- Western Conference: Top eight teams qualify directly to Round 1
- Eastern Conference: Only the top six seeds qualify directly to Round 1. Seeds 7-10 will each compete in a play-in match:
- No. 7 seed vs. No. 10 seed
- No. 8 seed vs. No. 9 seed
- Lowest seed play-in winner advances to face No. 1 seed in East
- Highest seed play-in winner advances to face No. 2 seed in East
The complete playoff match schedule and postseason TV coverage will be announced at a later date.