Careers at YES
(New York, N.Y.)
The YES Network, the #1 Regional Sports Network in the country, seeks a Product Manager of the YES App to join its team based in NYC. Reporting directly to the VP, Strategy & Business Development, as Product Manager, you will play an integral role in managing and developing the future of the award-winning YES Network App. You will support senior leaders across Business Development, Digital, Finance, Ad Sales and Marketing to design and execute on the organization’s data strategy. If you enjoy working in an energetic, dynamic and fast-paced environment, this is your opportunity to join the YES Network team.
- Manage key workstreams for the maintenance and enhancement of the YES App, including new feature launches, video player optimization, and monetization, working with external vendors / developers
- Develop and maintain YES App strategic roadmap
- Support the YES Network’s senior leadership team across departments (Business Development / Marketing / Digital) to transform high-level digital business objectives into tangible outcomes
- Track progress on digital KPIs and report to internal stakeholders
- Monitor pain points in user journey and identify solutions in conjunction with leaders in Business Development, Marketing and Digital
- Create professional presentations and reports to communicate findings and progress
- Special projects as assigned
- 2-4+ years' experience of Product Manager or related role
- BS/BA in business, computer science, communications or related field (graduate degree optional)
- Experience in streaming services, user stories and data management
- Passion for intersection of sports / entertainment and technology
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple workstreams with hard deadlines
- Forward-thinking with ability to help define and prioritize YES App roadmap
- Agile with ability to serve as liaison between external technical vendors and business executives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]
The YES Network, the number one regional sports network in the nation, is the exclusive regional television home of the 27-time World Champion New York Yankees, the Brooklyn Nets and the New York Liberty. YES, which has earned 118 Emmy Awards since its 2002 launch, also televises Emmy Award-winning original biography, interview, and magazine programs, in addition to Manchester City soccer and college sports. It has been the most-watched regional sports network in the country for 15 of the past 17 years and has made the list of Forbes’ top 10 most valuable sports business brands in the world for nine straight years.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.