Careers at YES
The YES Network, the #1 Regional Sports Network in the country, seeks an Operations Coordinator to join its team. This position, which is based out of YES' Stamford, Conn. studio, will partner with Production Managers to ensure crews and facilities are procured for each remote broadcast.
- Crew Ballys Sports shows in the NY market and process below-the-line payroll for each remote assignment
- Review and approve invoices relating to remote broadcast
- Disseminate all information (crew, schedule, transmission, contacts, etc.)
- Fill all crew positions for other YES broadcast assignments and remote broadcast assignment
- Provide onsite supervision of technical & support crew during select remote broadcasts
- Assist in venue coordination, including stadium operations, electricians, other broadcasters, etc.
- Coordinate travel for remotes
- Two (2) plus years operations/production planning experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Understanding of broadcast, transmission and technical equipment and systems
- Ability to remain calm and decisive under pressure amid strict time constraints is essential
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]
YES Network, the most-watched regional sports network in the country in 17 of the past 19 years, owns the exclusive local TV rights of the 27-time World Champion New York Yankees, the Brooklyn Nets and the WNBA's New York Liberty. YES, which has earned 134 Emmy Awards since its 2002 launch, also televises original biography, interview and magazine programs, college sports and Manchester City soccer. YES has made the list of Forbes' top 10 most valuable sports business brands in the world for nine straight years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.