Careers at YES
Motion Graphics Designer
YES Network, the No. 1 Regional Sports Network in the country, is seeking a highly creative, passionate and curious designer who will constantly strive to stay ahead of relevant design and communication trends. This person will conceptualize, design and animate agency-level, broadcast, promo and digital graphics. If you enjoy working in energetic, dynamic and fast-paced environments, this is your opportunity to join YES Network's team.
- Create, design and execute graphics in After Effects, Illustrator and Cinema 4D for the on-air promo department and marketing team.
- Create, design and execute graphics in After Effects, Illustrator and Cinema 4D for Yankees, Nets, NYCFC and various shoulder programming.
- Create, design and execute graphics in After Effects, Illustrator and Cinema 4D social, digital and email marketing efforts.
- Other duties as assigned by Sr. Director.
- 3+ years broadcast design and animation experience.
- Degree in graphic design or related field.
- Strong understanding of graphic design software such as Cinema 4D, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop required.
- VIZ Artist preferred but not required.
- Strong design and typography skills required.
- Knowledge of broadcast sports is a plus
- Mac & PC - Proficient in MS Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]
YES Network, the No. 1 Regional Sports Network in the country, features the 27-time World Champion New York Yankees, the Brooklyn Nets, MLS' New York City FC and WNBA's New York Liberty. In addition, YES televises live college sports events, as well as original biography, interview and magazine programs, classic Yankees games, and a live simulcast of ESPN Radio's The Michael Kay Show weekday afternoons.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.