Careers at YES
Motion Graphic Designer
(Stamford, Conn.)The YES Network, the #1 Regional Sports Network in the country, seeks a Motion Graphic Designer to join its On-Air Promotions team, based in Stamford, Conn. This position will be working collaboratively with in-house producers and editors to enhance our promo spots and marketing campaigns through the creation of 2D/3D graphic elements. We are looking for a creative individual who is passionate about sports and sports graphics, and is knowledgeable about our team partners (Yankees, Nets & New York Liberty). This is a great opportunity to help elevate our on-air promotional look while amplifying the YES brand, and for someone who enjoys working in an energetic, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Daily customization/rendering of promo endpages, in-game drop-ins and other customizable on-air and in-game promotional elements
- Creation of original 2D (and possible 3D) designs and animations for image spots, launch campaigns, and branding and marketing initiatives
- Utilizing and incorporating game highlights within graphic design projects to blend seamlessly
- Helping to create toolkits for promo producers and editors to use for daily spots
- 4+ years' experience as a Graphic Artist working in a client/project-based environment
- B.A/B.S. in Graphic Design or equivalent degree/certification
- Must be skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and possess some Cinema4D knowledge
- Must be keenly aware of the latest design trends, particularly in the linear tv, digital and social media environments
- Must be willing to follow our team partners' games and results, and be willing to make adjustments on-the-fly, anticipating possible revisions
- Possess strong communication skills while working collaboratively with producers, directors, editors and clients
- Display a passion for working in sports and sports tv production, and be knowledgeable about our team partners
- Ability to multi-task, be a self-starter and show creative initiative
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]
YES Network, the most-watched regional sports network in the country in 17 of the past 19 years, owns the exclusive local TV rights of the 27-time World Champion New York Yankees, the Brooklyn Nets and the WNBA's New York Liberty. YES, which has earned 134 Emmy Awards since its 2002 launch, also televises original biography, interview and magazine programs, college sports and Manchester City soccer. YES has made the list of Forbes' top 10 most valuable sports business brands in the world for nine straight years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.