Careers at YES
Junior Motion Graphics ArtistThe YES Network, the #1 Regional Sports Network in the country, seeks a passionate, Junior Motion Graphics Artist to join its graphic team in Stamford, CT. Working collaboratively and with supervision of the Creative Director, this individual will design and animate broadcast graphics on Vizrt, Adobe and Maxon graphic platforms for all programming including the New York Yankees, Brooklyn Nets, New York City Football Club and New York Liberty. If you enjoy working in energetic, dynamic and fast-paced environments, this is your opportunity to join the YES Network team.
- Design and animate broadcast designs with Vizrt graphic software.
- Design, amend or modify motion graphics built in Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D and Vizrt.
- Develop, suggest and deliver creative solutions and workflow improvements for Vizrt while maintaining high standards of quality, accuracy and brand.
- Organize and maintain the graphic elements library and digital files.
- Other duties as assigned by Sr. Director.
- Field produce for special projects.
- 1+ Years broadcast design and animation experience.
- VIZ Artist is a plus, training to be provided if no knowledge of this platform.
- Strong design and typography skills required.
- Knowledge of broadcast sports is a plus.
- Mac & PC - Proficient in MS Office (Excel/Word/Outlook).
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]
YES Network, the No. 1 Regional Sports Network in the country, features the 27-time World Champion New York Yankees, the Brooklyn Nets, MLS' New York City FC and WNBA's New York Liberty. In addition, YES televises live college sports events, as well as original biography, interview and magazine programs, classic Yankees games, and a live simulcast of ESPN Radio's The Michael Kay Show weekday afternoons.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.