Careers at YES
Ad Sales Account Executive
YES Network, the #1 Regional Sports Network in the country, seeks a dynamic Account Executive to excel in selling advertising clients on YES linear and digital products. This position is responsible for new business development, maintaining existing accounts and meeting revenue budgets.
- Achieve advertising sales revenue targets.
- Proactively drive digital media and television ad sales revenue.
- Prepare and execute a successful cross-sales plan that meets and exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual revenue budgets.
- Develop strategic plan to maximize YESNetwork.com revenue.
- Manage specific accounts, agencies and advertisers across key categories/verticals.
- Formulate strategies to acquire, maintain and enhance client base.
- Work with all levels of clients and consistently provide outstanding client service.
- Bachelor's degree is required with a preference in Sports Media, Communications, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in sales at a media company or network -- previous television sales experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the local New York sales market and media industry is required; interest in and knowledge of sports is a plus.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills are imperative as well as the ability to make effective presentations both one-on-one and in group settings.
- A proven ability to develop and maintain successful internal and external business relationships.
- Good organizational and project management skills. Ability to multitask and work effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is necessary.
- Must have the ability for analytical reasoning of sales and research data (CPM, impressions, site metrics, data analysis, etc.), and must be technologically savvy with propensity for understanding new technology platforms.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]
YES Network, the No. 1 Regional Sports Network in the country, features the 27-time World Champion New York Yankees, the Brooklyn Nets, MLS' New York City FC and WNBA's New York Liberty. In addition, YES televises live college sports events, as well as original biography, interview and magazine programs, classic Yankees games, and a live simulcast of ESPN Radio's The Michael Kay Show weekday afternoons.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.